A Bucket of Joy

Oh my little Bella Bean.

She is just a few days shy of being 3 months old. I still can't get enough of those cheeks and her big blue eyes that look around in wonder.She has always been so joyful and friendly and will smile and coo at whoever is holding her, but she began this full out babbling coo this week that sounds like she is on the verge of giggling. She lays under her play mat and coo's and half giggles at her fish hanging down. It is one of the most precious things I have ever seen.

I'm always trying to drink in her absolute sweetness because it's just so thick and juicy. I'm quite certain I will see actual sugar oozing out of her one day.

Big sister Eva is just as infatuated with her as we are.

Whenever she is laying down for a nap Eva is asking for her "Bella?" And at least 53 times a day she's saying "Bella. Sisto." She tries to make her feel better when she cries by putting the soother in her mouth and has on more than one occasion layed down on the play mat beside her and chatted and giggled along with her.

Eva likes to point out "eyes....nose....mouth" each time poking her sister in the facial feature mentioned.

"Belly Butty"

Most of the time Isabella doesn't mind the poking and prodding. Including when Eva uses her own finger as Bella's soother and then laughs and squeals with delight as she feels the sucking sensation on her index finger.


I can't imagine life without her in it.

3 comments:

Julie Hawryluk said...

I can't believe she is 3 months old already, wow!! Don't you just feel so blessed to have such great kids! :-) My 2 boys are amazing as well, so lucky!

Anonymous said...

Isabella and Eva are just soo soo cute and perfect! I can't wait to see them again!!! Tarilie

Mandy said...

They are so cute together! I love watching Layla and Benny interacting with each other, too! So precious :)

Blog Archive