Sweet Child of Mine

Yesterday was so surreal celebrating my girl's 1st birthday. I can't get over big she has gotten and how much she has matured from the little crying, pooping, spitting up goober who could barely open her eyes for more than 5 minutes. I just marvel at her beauty and her gentle spirit and the little person she is becoming.

1 day old

1 Month Old

2 Months Old

3 Months Old

4 Months Old

5 Months Old

6 Months Old

7 Months Old

8 Months Old

9 Months Old

11 Months Old

12 Months Old

Her changes astound me. She went from a skinny, scrawny little peanut, to a big chubber muffin to a gorgeous little girl. I love this girl so much.

Yesterday was spent just with family and we went out for supper to the Wok Box. Eva loves to eat the stir fry veggies and she made a royal mess trying to pick up the slippery udon noodles. We went for a walk around the lake, slurped some ice cream and then came home for Eva to tear into her birthday presents. So far the musical toddler piano we got her is a hit.

Today I was hustling and bustling getting ready for her baby pool party that we are having tomorrow afternoon (incidentally my birthday as well). I was cleaning, baking, organizing and blowing up a kiddie pool. I can't wait to see her and her little baby friends splashing in the pool while we sip on a cool glass of strawberry lemonade. It feels really strange to be planning a kids birthday party. Am I really at that stage in my life?

Yep. Guess so. I'll be 25 tomorrow. And my baby is 1. Life goes by so fast.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Truly amazing!!
Tarilie

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean...just wait until you're planning her 7th birthday party! I can't believe Gregory is already 7. I just don't know where the time goes..

Anonymous said...

aww, what sweet pics! happy belated birthday to both of you! that's kinda cool, we both turned 25 this july! :) now just be careful, the next few years fly by even faster! enjoy them!

Blog Archive