Birthday Fun

Ahhh. Yesterday was a wonderful low-key birthday with much fun in the pool,


a daisy cake made by yours truly,


wonderfully thoughtful and generous gifts,


great friends and a little girl that is so special to me I was willing to share my birthday with her.

After all the hoopla of the baby pool party, Steve took me out for supper where I gorged myself on Salmon Linguine in a Dill Cream Sauce. There really is no greater indulgence for me than a gigantic bowl of pasta, good bread and a deliciously garlicky Caesar salad. Mmmm....carberrific! My doctor has been slightly worried about me since I haven't gained any weight since being pregnant (I actually lost some), but I'm sure I more than made up for the lost pounds last night.

Thank you for all the birthday wishes everyone!

1 comments:

Julie Hawryluk said...

aww happy birthday to both of you! How fun!! Hope your day was great!

Blog Archive