...A Break May Be In Sight

My day just keeps improving with more and more pleasant surprises and good news:

  1. I went to my doctor today because I have been having bouts of dizzyness and light-headedness. I thought I had low blood pressure, and while it was not low, she said it probably drops once in a while throughout the day. So she told me to TAKE IT EASY and NOT WORK IF I DON'T HAVE TO. So I called my boss at the optical store and asked if it would be totally obnoxious if I didn't come in these last two Fridays....NO PROBLEM!! Yay! I get a break!!
  2. I'm 2 cm's dilated already and 50% effaced. This is good news. I'm hoping to have the baby before the due date and this is very positive.
  3. I lay down for a nap this afternoon, and my husband let me sleep way longer than I asked. He then went out and picked up dinner so I didn't have to cook. I'm starting to feel spoiled.
  4. I got a little surprise in the mail. A friend just up and sent me a cute sewing book by Amy Butler called "Little Stitches For Little Ones". It has pretty much the cutest sewing projects for baby's I have ever seen. And it was just a random gift. Just for fun. Not even a Christmas present. I'm REALLY starting to feel spoiled now.

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

EEEk! I LOVE Amy Butler. I can't wait to see what you sew out of her book. I hope you start to feel better now that you have 'permission' to take it easy.

Kindra said...

I love Amy Butler too. My friend who sent me the book also introduced me to a website where you can get Amy Butler fabric for about $8 a meter, instead of the typical $16-20. If you are interested check out quilthome.com. I can't wait to try out some of the patterns!

Kindra said...

Oops...I meant $9 a yard.

Anonymous said...

Aww, that's so great that you are getting spoiled. You deserve every bit of it!!! Tarilie

Kindra said...

Haha, thanks Tarilie!

Mandy said...

Wow Kindra! I can't believe it is almost time for our babies:) I am about 4 weeks behind you (and I usually go overdue). This pregnancy has gone by so fast! Glad to hear that you get time off! Take care:)

Blog Archive