Grace In Small Things: Part 3 of 365


1. Eva's amazing ability to catch on and say new words everyday...the latest being "muck-ney" (monkey), "tee tee" (kitty), "doofts" (food), and "poop".


2. The smell of a freshly bathed newborn baby head.


3. Having a happy toddler even though she's cutting 3 new teeth.


4. Isabella's ridiculously cute newborn mouse-squeaks.


5. Spending my days with these two girls.




Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in 365 days of grace in small things.

5 comments:

Cass said...

Beautiful beautiful girls!

audrey said...

their eyes look really similar in this photo. So cute!

Erika said...

AH! So cute!

melanie y said...

Nothing beats little girls in pink!!! Great pic! There are so many little things in life to be grateful for, we just have to stop sometimes and take note - a good reminder for me!

Anonymous said...

I love this idea! That's adorable that Eva is saying so many new words now! I can't wait to come and see you next week! I'm not sure what day yet but I'll let you know soon! Thank you for this idea of Grace in Small Things. I NEED to focus more on the good things than on the stressful or bad ones. Tarilie

Blog Archive