Grace In Small Things: Part 3 of 365


1. Eva's amazing ability to catch on and say new words everyday...the latest being "muck-ney" (monkey), "tee tee" (kitty), "doofts" (food), and "poop".


2. The smell of a freshly bathed newborn baby head.


3. Having a happy toddler even though she's cutting 3 new teeth.


4. Isabella's ridiculously cute newborn mouse-squeaks.


5. Spending my days with these two girls.




Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in 365 days of grace in small things.

5 comments:

Cass said...

Beautiful beautiful girls!

audrey said...

their eyes look really similar in this photo. So cute!

Erika Britt said...

AH! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Nothing beats little girls in pink!!! Great pic! There are so many little things in life to be grateful for, we just have to stop sometimes and take note - a good reminder for me!

Anonymous said...

I love this idea! That's adorable that Eva is saying so many new words now! I can't wait to come and see you next week! I'm not sure what day yet but I'll let you know soon! Thank you for this idea of Grace in Small Things. I NEED to focus more on the good things than on the stressful or bad ones. Tarilie

Blog Archive