Trying

IMG_3739

I'm having a hard time with this lofty goal I have set for myself to take a photo a day.  That in itself wouldn't be so bad, but then I inadvertently added blogging about the photos as well.  I'm loving the stories I have captured so far this year, so I'd hate to stop doing that.

IMG_3740

I really appreciate the encouragement I got on the last post from my great friends.  You are so right.  I'm going to be pretty upset if I don't continue with my goal.

IMG_3743

So here I sit, pledging to try to do my best.  I will miss these fleeting moments if I don't.

IMG_3744

3 comments:

Me said...

I enjoy your blogs so here is my encouragement to keep it up (even if there are no pictures!)

Anonymous said...

Good job Kinny! It was a happy smile on my face when I saw a new post. Just remember, it's not a job, chore or obligation- do it because you find joy and happiness in knowing you are capturing time on a way you will never regret. 5,10, even 20 years from now, you will be glad for the 15 mins here and there you spent pitting these up. PLUS....my secret selfish motivation for encouraging you is that I get to watch your beautiful girls grow.
Love you friend!
Tor

Kindra said...

Thank you girls!

Blog Archive