4 and 1/2 Months and Counting....

So I start a new blog and then never update it....smart move. But in my defense I have been really busy lately. Teaching has been wonderful, and I had a most relaxing week off because of Family Day and Teacher's Convention. Definitely did not accomplish anything, but that is to be expected especially from Procrastinator Kindra. I enjoyed relaxing thank you very much.

I'm also quickly growing a bump. I'm at 4 and 1/2 months and am experiencing all the joys and weirdness of being pregnant. For some reason your brains turn a bit to baby mush, and you become very forgetful...I have on more than one occasion shown up to work on the wrong day or missed a shift altogether. I also have been having weird dull aches deep in my belly, which I'm told is growing pains....my body stretching and growing and making way for baby. I have noticed an easing of my all-day morning sickness which is great.

Yep...so that is the latest update. Sorry its so belated.

1 comments:

Mike and Tor said...

Kin,
I was hoping you would post something soon. I was thinking of you the other day wondering how you were doing and how baby was coming along. You are such a cute preggo! I wish I could see you soon. Are you heading north anytime soon?
Michael and I are getting ready for our holidays - the last two weeks of March. We are going to do a seat sale, like we did last time. I'm really excited for it, it's a overdue vacation for the both of us.
Give me a call sometime, and say hi and hugs to Steve for us.

Blog Archive