Snow Angel Baby

We had a big dump of snow Saturday and Sunday. Even though snow doesn't stick around long where we live, we've still got these wonderful white puffy snow drifts. While most people have been grumbling about it, I can honestly say that I had my fingers crossed that there would be one more snowfall before Spring officially arrived. We haven't had snow here for the past 2 months, and I wanted to make sure I got a picture of Eva in her adorable winter coat playing in the snow. I thought I had missed my chance, but then this glorious snow fell. Now not only was I able to capture her (with my new camera) being the cutest little Eskimo baby making a snow angel, but she can sit up and play and look around in wonder so the photos came out even better than if I had done them 2 months ago.






My heart is melting just looking at these pictures. I just want to gobble her and those snow covered mitten hands up. Thanks Mr. Winter. You done good.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Too cute! I'm glad someone is making good use of this snow!

Anonymous said...

I was so happy that you were able to get these pictures! I must admit I had my doubts it would snow this much again but I'm so happy it did!

Tarilie

Blog Archive