Anxioulsy Awaiting Bladder Torture


I'm torturing my bladder today and getting my first ultrasound! I've been overly anxious for this ultrasound...finding out the sex, making sure everything is healthy and growing and in the right spot...

I really don't remember being this concerned when I went to my first ultrasound with Eva. All I cared about was finding out I was having a girl. This time, I really don't care if it's a boy or girl just hoping and praying it's healthy. I've had this weird nagging feeling in the back of my mind that something isn't right. I'm just being paranoid.

It may be the lack of weight gain. That's right, I'm 19 1/2 weeks pregnant (halfway!) and I haven't gained any weight. My belly is growing just fine as you can tell, but I can't seem to climb up the scale. The last two appointments I had, I lost a pound each time. They were explainable at the time (nasty stomach bug and an active summer), but the lack of poundage really makes me worry. I have never before stepped on a scale hoping that it's higher than the last time I stepped on it.

Although I know the radiologist can't tell me much during the ultrasound, I'll find out everything from my Doc on Thursday, but it will be really comforting just to see my little goob on that screen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, have fun and good luck with everything! You look amazing and I'm sure everything will be just perfect! I can't wait to hear all about it!!

Tarilie

Cass said...

You are look fabulous!!

Blog Archive