Better.

I got over the grumpiness of last week, and this week is shaping up to be much better already. My Dad was here visiting all weekend, and as usual we filled our faces with delicious food, including homemade sushi and apple pie (with apples from my dad's garden). Visits with my Dad are always so enjoyable and I love to see Eva spending time with her Grandpa.

We spent some quality time with beautiful friends as well.

The icing on the cake has been the disappearance of Eva's Toddler 'Tude as well as her soother. We didn't even mean to wean her this weekend, but Saturday morning she awoke and we just...never gave it to her. She didn't even notice. I guess outta site outta mind. For some odd reason, the soother made her much more demanding as if she felt more entitled to stuff. Now that the soother is gone she is back to her happy go-lucky, babbly self.

Hey Week...I'm liking you already.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so nice that your Dad was able to visit! Sounds like a yummy time!! Tarilie

Blog Archive