Revamped

I cannot tell you how excited I am about this new direction for my food blog. I've been revamping and remodeling all morning, and came to the conclusion that my URL as well as my title had nothing to do with meal planning. So I made it simple:

New Name: Meal Planning 101

New URL: http://themealplanner.blogspot.com

If you've been checking out my new site, please update your bookmarks/feedburners. I hate to be obnoxious and change sites like that...but it just made sense.

P.S. Did I mention I'm really excited?!

3 comments:

Me said...

I'm excited too! We have always planned meals so any ideas will be awesome.

audrey said...

it looks great! It's so fun to do something you're passionate about. Great job!

Kindra said...

Carla - that's awesome, I hope you find some useful stuff.

Audrey - Thanks! Yeah it totally makes a difference when you are passionate about what you are doing. I need some of that in other area of my life ;)

Blog Archive