...Guess I Didn't Have to Wait Too Long

Since I just got on the sub list, and not many teacher's know me I didn't think it was too likely I'd get a call. I had my fingers crossed that I would get one job before the end of October...turns out I didn't have to wait long and I am booked all next week teaching Kindergarten in the morning! The teacher of the classroom broke her elbow and there's a good chance she may be out longer, so it may even turn into a 2 or 3 week job.

I'm so excited! This couldn't have worked out any more perfect for me. I feel the most comfortable teaching elementary since that's where my experience lies. This is a really unintimidating job to accept...a great way to ease into this new chapter of substitute teaching.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I am SOOO happy for you!!!!! The little ones are so adorable and usually have assistants in the room as well who will tell you exactly what to do!!!! YAY!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!

Blog Archive